Become the Mapmaker of Your Visions
- Do you feel like You are Changing but your Life Isn’t?
- Do you have “Vision Seeds” that yearn for Expression?
- Are you Struggling to find a Vision, Direction or Niche that feels right ?
- Do you feel Stuck or Overwhelmed?
- Do You Question if “You Have What It Takes”?
Journey Mapping Enables you to…
- Follow the Threads to Unfolding your Visions
- Birth a Mission, Vision or Niche that you can fully get behind
- Know & Understand your Strategic Priorities (from a Holistic Perspective)
- Evolve your Profession
- Get Your Practice, Business, Project or Non Profit Off the Ground!
- Unleash your Creativity & Genius
4-Min Intro Video to the Mapping Process
Understand the Big Picture or ‘Landscape’ of your Life…
Journey Mapping is the Yoga or Dao of unfolding your Life, Visions and Purpose. This holistic methodology focuses on where your visions BEGIN, rather than where they end.
Naraya Stein is the creator of Journey Mapping a holistic methodology for unfolding one’s visions. Naraya has over 20 years experience as a Life Coach, Healer and Massage Therapist. She is also an Organizational Consultant, Strategic Planner, Collaborative Facilitator, Hakomi Therapist & Yoga Teacher. Naraya lived & worked at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health for 10 years. Naraya has a gift for weaving together the mystical and the practical.
Journey Mapping weaves together leadership coaching principles, metaphysical philosophy, strategic planning, Mind Mapping, the use of somatic intelligence, intuition and expressive arts.
“I have felt stuck professionally for several years, despite a concerted effort through therapy, workshops, etc to get clear on what my work path should be. In only a few months, Naraya has helped me to open to some areas that I had been blind to, and I am clearly making progress towards my goal of realizing how to manifest my spiritual experiences through my work. Naraya combines a meticulous listening ability with her years of spiritual practice to really probe towards opening the connection with my inner voice and energy source. I highly recommend seeing her if you are needing some help in integrating your spiritual, emotional, and work worlds.”-Gary Pace MD MPH