Become the Mapmaker of Your Visions
- Do you have a Calling to Make a Greater Difference in the World?
- Are you Struggling to find a Vision, Direction or Niche that feels right ?
- Or are you in the Early Stages of creating a successful Practice, Business, Non-Profit or Visionary Project?
- Do you feel Stuck or Overwhelmed?
- Do You Question if “You Have What It Takes” to Live the Life You Yearn For?
Journey Mapping Enables you to…
- Get Your Practice, Business, Project or Non Profit Off the Ground!
- Follow the Threads to Unfolding your Visions
- From Vague Sense of Purpose → Clear Direction in Life/Work/Service
- Know & Understand your Strategic Priorities (from a Holistic Perspective)
- Birth a Mission, Vision or Niche that you can fully get behind
- Unleash your Creativity & Genius
4-Min Intro Video to the Mapping Process
Understand the Big Picture or ‘Landscape’ of your Life…
Journey Mapping is the Yoga or Dao of unfolding your Life, Visions and Purpose. This holistic methodology focuses on where your visions BEGIN, rather than where they end.
Naraya Stein is the creator of Journey Mapping a holistic methodology for unfolding one’s visions. She is passionate about coaching holistically oriented individuals in the early stages of visioning, when it can be isolating, overwhelming and sometimes discouraging. She has a gift for weaving together the mystical and the practical.
Naraya has over 20 years experience as a Life Coach and has also worked as an Organizational Consultant, Strategic Planner, Collaborative Facilitator, Massage & Hakomi Therapist & Yoga Teacher. She lived & worked at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health for 10 years when it was an ashram and spiritual community. She loves nature, yoga, dancing, hiking, community, organic food, art, gardens and most especially heart-felt conversations.
Journey Mapping weaves together leadership coaching principles, metaphysical philosophy, strategic planning, Presencing, Therory U, Mind Mapping, the use of somatic intelligence, intuition and expressive arts. Journey Mapping is the art and science of ‘Visioning from Now”.
“I have felt stuck professionally for several years, despite a concerted effort through therapy, workshops, etc to get clear on what my work path should be. In only a few months, Naraya has helped me to open to some areas that I had been blind to, and I am clearly making progress towards my goal of realizing how to manifest my spiritual experiences through my work. Naraya combines a meticulous listening ability with her years of spiritual practice to really probe towards opening the connection with my inner voice and energy source. I highly recommend seeing her if you are needing some help in integrating your spiritual, emotional, and work worlds.”-Gary Pace MD MPH